Monday, December 31, 2012

Elder Christensen: Letter 12/31/12 Holiday Week



Not a whole lot has been going on this week cuz everyone is out of town for the holidays those weird people that have lives!! lol I'm jealous :/  we did however find one new investigator that is pretty solid other than her boyfriend who she lives with is atheist, but she knows our message is true so we are excited to start working with her! Her name is Melissa we had tons of "Joy to the World" DVDs so we had to hand them out like crazy and she was working on her home that's being remodeled and she just opened the door thinking it was family or something... We were like hellllloooo..... she was like oh sorry I wasn't expecting missionaries. I thought you were family. Come on in! Ha! Ha! Then we talked about our purpose as missionaries and she said that's exactly what I need!! 

Alos, I found out Michael Jackson from my last area who I taught all the discussions to got baptized this weekend. So that's cool. A lot of the people I've taught have been baptized, just not by me lol! They don't leave me in an area long enough for that;) Love you all and hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!!

Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment