Monday, May 13, 2013

Elder Christensen: Letter 5/13/13 "Love yo ma!"


 
Well this week I got to see my beautiful family. They are all doing very well. I was also able to see my grandma and grandpa Christensen. I miss them so much and they are doing great :) 
 
This is the big week Martin and Alecia are getting married and baptized. I still don't know if I'm baptizing either of them. I hope so because I might not be here for the confirmation if I get transferred, so we will see what happens !!
 
Mother's Day Sunday was great. The talks were really good and had tons of greats stories to go with them.  I cant believe how old everyone is back home blows my mind and I'm not getting any younger! Won't be long till I'm dead! Ha! Ha! Missionary term ;) means I'm going home!  Hope everyone had a great Mother's day and showed appreciation for their mama! If you didn't I'll beat you up when I get home.

We had tons of great appointments this week with all of our investigators. Half of them made it to church we had 4 there, so that was cool. It's been a while since I've had that many come to church! Hopefully more baptism dates for the next missionary to come here... my companion goes home in 5 weeks so crazy, but ending your mission with baptisms and obedience is the way to do it for sure!! Glad I've been able to help him trough the hardest part of his mission especially with getting dear John'd and everything its taught me a lot about putting others needs above my own. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment