Monday, May 20, 2013

Elder Christensen: Letter 5/20/13 "The best way to leave!!"



Well this was the big Sunday and everything went perfectly. I was able to baptized Alecia Louis Mata and Dorris Jean Carter and see Martin Mata get baptized! I couldn't believe how many people from the ward came to see these baptisms. We filled every chair in the Relief Society and then some! We had at least 50 people there. It was awesome. The talks at the baptism were very good. Sister McCowin really hit it home for Dorris. I'm so happy that she has a fellow-shipper like that in this ward. She is blessed to have her.  It's funny because Sister McCowin was in my families ward in Montana in the 80's. She told me about my uncles and my mom in the ward and all my grandparents did with their callings and it's way cool how small the world really is.  I can't wait to see how far all these new member of the Church go and how many people they help along the way! 

It was my last Radichel Sunday but it was a good one! I'm gonna miss that family a lot. They have been such a blessing for me in this area. Can't wait to see them after the mission :) This area will be one to come back to for sure !!
 
My new area is Moberly Missouri. It's a small farm town but we get a truck so that's gonna be fun and I'm training a new greeney. Lucky him ha ha ! This will be great! Hopefully this new area will give him a good taste of what this mission is all about! Love you all and hope to hear from you soon my new address is 306 North College ave apt 6 Moberly MO 65270


Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment