Monday, April 21, 2014

Elder Christensen: Letter 4/21/14 "East St. Louis here I come!"

Well this week was crazy! We've been visiting Deve all week to make sure he was still planning on coming to church this Sunday to be confirmed. He did come and was confirmed, so that was awesome. I didn't think this was gonna be my last Sunday here in this area, but I'm off. Hopefully to my last area this time!!!! Maybe I'll get transferred again before my 3 weeks is up! Ha! Ha! I'm glad I didn't unpack hardly anything this transfer. :) 

So I'm off to East St Louis to die. Ha! Ha! Who knows, maybe there is some meaning behind that missionary term ...? ha ha jk mom I'll be safe. :) President Morgan called me on Sunday and informed me of the many struggles that are happening in this area, so I've got my work cut out for me for sure! I love you all hope everyone enjoyed their Easter :)


Love Elder Christensen   

No comments:

Post a Comment