Monday, September 23, 2013

Elder Christensen: Letter 9/23/13 Sprigfield, IL Round 2


I heard on Sunday that my Utes are still spanking the Cougars. I've got some more good news for you :) This week I did my final exchanges with Rantoul and Urbana, and got them stoked for the next transfer. It was real cool cuz I told Elder Locklear he will be a District Leader before he knows it, and he is taking my place now! Ha! Ha! As for me, I'll be going back to Springfield, IL as a Zone leader.:) Well if I could've picked any place to go. I got it! Ha! Ha! I'm so excited to see all my old converts and how they're doing and kick some youth in the butt to get them out on missions. This area truly wont be the same with out B.Robb... I'm gonna have to make it for my zone though, this will be an epic transfer! Ha! Ha! I'm really gonna miss biking everywhere. I loved it and it was really helping me get in shape, but I will go where they want me to go. I'm also gong to miss serving with Elder Dominguez. He was awesome! I had him sign my journal and it was all in Spanish, so I had him translate it to me, and I wrote it in English. ha ha From what I was told, he will miss serving with me as well. This transfer went by so fast, it blows my mind!

Well I'm going to be ruffing it in a $200,000 guest home for a while, so feel for me family. Also we will be driving a 2012 Subaru legacy. Life is hard!  Hopefully they get the zip line fixed before it gets too cold. I want another ride!  What I find really funny is I'm going back to Springfield almost at the exact same time I did last year and I got a 6-week shaft at the same time! lol Maybe I'll spend both of my Christmasses in Springfield?

I hope all of you are doing well and are ready for fall!

Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment