Monday, December 30, 2013

Elder Christensen: Letter 12/30/13 "Gym for the Win"


Well family it was great to see all your beautiful faces again. Man all you have changed so much! I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and loved the gifts I got them. Ha! Ha! I wish I had more time. I wanted to share more cool mission stories with you, but that will have to wait till I get home. :) So we found people like crazy this week. We have 4 new in our area, and 5 in our Teaching pool, which is just what this area needed! We had nothing and now we have 5 solid people to teach. I love when the Lord helps you through these tough spots.
 
The members are great and every meal feels closer to my mom's cooking, but of course it isn't there. I have a few more months to get that! Ha! Ha!. It was way cool on p-day this week. Our ward mission leader took us to the Arnold Rec center and we played basketball for 2 hours, and then worked out for an hour. Reminded me of the good ol' days when that's all I did to stay out of trouble after work. Ha! Ha!. Well hopefully this week we can get a few of those new investigators to come to church so they can feel theSspirit for themselves and start sincerely seeking... We had some really good moments tracting. My poor companion is just out of his 12 week program and has tracted for 2 transfers, so now that we got some people to teach, I hope that gives him the break he needs!! I Love you all so much!

Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment