Monday, March 24, 2014

Elder Christensen: Letter 3/24/14 "ta daaaa"


Well family, this week we had a lot of success, just not for our area! Ha! Ha! We had exchanges with the Jeff city 2 elders. I'm trying to crank all my exchanges out early so I can enjoy my last few weeks in peace lol. We did get to meet with our investigator later this week. His name is Brad Jacobs. He's a really awesome guy. We're just waiting for approval to baptize him... It's in the process now in SLC so hopefully that will happen in the next month or so. I want to see my companion baptize someone!!!!! Also had a super awesome sleepover party with Jeff city 2 and the office elders with my main man Elder Bullough. We got up way early and went to the YMCA and played 2 hours of basketball, and I'm so close to dunking it now its not even funny! Ha! Ha! Don't worry pops I'll get it before we play. :-)  Sunday we also visited tons of less actives since 60% of our ward is less active. We got lots of work there! It was cool tho. This Sunday we had tons of new members show up to hear their friends talk. I hope we can start teaching them soon!! I hope everyone is doing well. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Love Elder Christensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment